Cliff Lansley presented about how the science of Dr Paul Ekman can be applied to enhance the coaching process
- Microexpressions Training Tools - the window to your emotions.
- Paul Ekman - Scientific Advisor to Pixar/Disney new movie - Inside Out.
- Lying Game - Crimes that Fooled Britain
- Cliff will be exploring how the research into emotions and multi-modal communication channels can help business leaders to read, understand and influence clients, staff and other stakeholders to benefit all parties.
- Behavioral Detection Officers and the SPOT programme - principles and practice are sound and evaluation continues
- Expressions of emotion - universality challenged again?
- MSc in Forensic Emotion Awareness - 10000-hrs to expertise
- 92% of HR professionals believe they are lied to every week
- Prof. Paul Ekman in Italy to meet our delegates
- Paul Ekman commencement speech - Alliant University June 2013
- Risk based screening by Transportation Security Administration based on Paul Ekman science
- Ekman research into face and body language sparked research giving professional basketball players the edge
- The truth is on our faces: Former Army psychologist trains troops to spot lies through microexpressions
- Are Facial Expressions of Emotion Universal ?
- Can Ekman based training in emotions help those on the Aspergers spectrum?
- Cliff Lansley presented at the International Coaching Federation in London about how the science of Dr Paul Ekman can be applied to enhance the coaching process
- Ekman trained staff are 50 times more effective at spotting high risk passengers
- Dr Ekman charms an international delegation with leading edge research and a range of new online tools
- The cost of not picking up deception in job applications can cost employers £4k-£6k per mistake
- Paul Ekman approved courses take facial microexpressions, emotion awareness and deception courses global.
- EIA to launch FACS (Facial Action Coding System) for Body Language
- Emotional awareness (85%) beats IQ (27%) according to recent research by Virgin Media Business
- The average adult in UK lies three times in a day
- LIE TO ME - Series 1-3 spreading around the world on FOX and SKY.
- Paul Ekman approved programmes can now be delivered on-site - giving you the flexibility to choose the time and place for your training.
- Take this ten mnute BBC test to see if you can spot a genuine smile.
- Explore the basic facial expressions with this novel app!
ICF members experienced the unique opportunity to test, develop, and retest their abilities to see micro expressions-a key to help them understand others at a deeper level.
This session was led by Cliff Lansley, MD of Paul Ekman International plc, and included content approved by Paul Ekman, Ph.D. Paul's research of 40-plus years into emotions and facial expressions was the basis of the FOX/SKY drama 'Lie to Me', starring Tim Roth, where Paul served as scientific adviser.
When our goal is to build constructive relationships, or when our role is to support the development of others through coaching, it is useful to recognise what someone may be thinking and feeling. The words a person says are often consistent with what they feel and think, though at times there may be important differences. These differences often emerge as 'leakage' from the five channels of communication. During this session, partisipants will focus on the face, where leakage can appear for only a fraction of a second, often without consciousness of the person showing it.
These displays are known as micro facial expressions and can relate to key emotions universal, regardless of ethnic origin or cultural background; some relate to cognitive processes-our thinking. If we are able to read these signals from others, our performance as a coach will improve.